domingo, 24 de diciembre de 2006

A CHRISTMAS WISH

Time to thank one again... 'cause the reasons for thanking GOD are endless


Another Christmas night has passed, and with it, the never missing gifts have come as well.
Even through adversity and right when hope seemed to be gone, the allmighty lord showed us a great time. I can't say it was perfect *there's always my daddy missing* but I found great comfort in my sis' smiling face everytime she got a little giftie, or in my mother's expression of happiness when we were awed by her little give aways.

This is the time when I think, cry, and wish I had much more. But not in the selfish way I could have thought before, and just to give myself all the things I want as capriche, but to take off the worries of my daddy's old and hardworking back. I wish I had more to give my mother all the things she deserves for getting over my bratty self. I wish I had more, to pamper my little, and precious sister to the greatest end...

I wish I had a lot more to help others, to help those families in my country that know no happiness. To grant those miserables in the shouting streets, a life close to mine, a happy life with no privations.

Now, as a Christmas Wish, I beg for strenght.
Strenght and determination to reach high peaks.
I beg for your blessing over my "impossible" projects, and I look forward to the chances.
In return, I promise to give out my talent without reserve.
I promise hardwork to the bounds of my capacities, and overall I promise to give all of myself to others. Show all of myself... love as you did, to no known limit.

---------------------------
For my beloved Christmas Miracle

Thanks for being here *in my mind and heart* in this time of my life.
It's been just a few days since I know you, but I can tell already... I LOVE YOU
Thanks for reviving my true smile, the smile of true happiness.
Thanks for making me feel what being loved is.
Thanks for your time, your words, your jokes...
In short, my love... THANKS FOR EXISTING!

No hay comentarios: