jueves, 30 de agosto de 2007

ANOTHER DAY TO CRY

Hug your tears, hoping they would clean your soul...


It's been hard and painful, I don't know why, I know no reason, but there it is... the fear of loneliness is comming back.
Is something breaking the bind of our souls? We are together all the time, we share almost everything, so why is it that we feel each other so far? Where are all the special details... where is the romantic feeling? Is it gone? was it just an ilussion? Was it just a first step... a technique for the first round? I hate the idea... I wanna feel special again! I wanna feel as if it was always the beggining of it... I want you back!!!!

I don't know... I fear the uncertainty of not knowing what you think anymore, of not feeling what you feel... of not being able to share your pain... not even your happiness, I feel you've let me apart from your life. I'm frightened, because I LOVE YOU and I hate not being able to share your life! Something in my heart foresees a horrid end, a painfull goodbye, a hopeless end of story, but I won't let that happen! My heart might guide my feelings, but I'm me! I WANNA BE HAPPY, I will keep on working hard, building that happiness that you presented to me as a gift, I won't let this end so easily my love, I'll fight for both of us, fight hard, leaving anything that might be necessary, just until you decide the opposite~ just then I'll give up.


I LOVE YOU MY BABY! YOU R ALL 4 ME!
and the tears that run to my hands now babe, are all for you... because you are my REASON OF BEING

No hay comentarios: