domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2007

REALITY IS REALITY

REALITY IS REALITY




So it is... reality has come today and punched me in the face in a thousand ways!

"You lazy..." some would like to shout
"Look... she CAN do it... you should be like her" other might like to say
"Stop being a crybaby" that same person says
"Oh... you never do anything right" says another one by the other side of the wall

And that's how it might be! I must be just like that since so many people point it!
They don't say suchhh things openly... but I hear it all the time, with their attitudes... their double edged words!

I really wish I didn't have to worry about this but I have! I don't live in a world where I can escape and go do what I like! I chose a road that doesn't suit me, but it's too late to go back!
I have to face this reality, as cruel as it comes! As sad and heavy as it is!

Sorry my dear for not being what u deserve!
You definitely should hang up with a better prospect... someone who can help u in life, cause... if I cannot even help myself, how could I be any help for you?

Aim HIGHER!

No hay comentarios: